Results of 2019:
1194 tours and more than 10,000 consultations were conducted.
1) The area of the model was increased to 420 square meters.
2) 2 new lighting shows were created: “Victory Day” and “The Best City in the world”;
3) A new thematic tour “Architecture of Moscow” was introduced.
4) The attendance record was set: 11025 people on September 7;
5) Audio guides in foreign languages, information brochure about the pavilion in English.
6) Pavilion of Moscow City Scale Model was included in the TOP-Yandex;
7) The photo booth was installed.
8) The pavilion is equipped with a new interactive system with information about urban development of the capital (information kiosks);
9) A new lighting mode has been introduced, it imitates different time of day and natural phenomena: sunny day, moonlit night, rainbow, clouds, etc.
10) Lighting show “Moscow Architectural Styles” was supplemented by narration.
1) “Moscow.Winter” December-February;